Complete os espaços com o adjetivo comparativo correto. Por exemplo, cheaper (para 'cheap') e more beautiful (para 'beautiful').
1. My city is (old) than yours.
2. Jane is (tall) than Melissa.
3. Dogs are usually (heavy) than cats.
4. Watching a film in DVD is (cheap) than going to the theatre.
5. This brand of pastry is (good) than the brand I usually buy.
6. The book I'm reading is much (interesting) than the other book I read last month.
7. Italian is an (easy) language to learn than German.
8. Jake is (young) than his sister.
Veja as lições: comparação de adjetivos 1 e comparação de adjetivos 2
Voltar ao índice de exercícios
Copyright Inglês Online | Todos os direitos reservados.
Please log in again.
The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.