Complete os espaços com o adjetivo comparativo correto. Por exemplo, cheaper (para 'cheap') e more beautiful (para 'beautiful').
1. My city is (old) than yours.
2. Jane is (tall) than Melissa.
3. Dogs are usually (heavy) than cats.
4. Watching a film in DVD is (cheap) than going to the theatre.
5. This brand of pastry is (good) than the brand I usually buy.
6. The book I'm reading is much (interesting) than all the books I've read in the past.
7. Italian is an (easy) language to learn than German.
8. Jake is (young) than his sister.
Veja as lições: comparação de adjetivos 1 e comparação de adjetivos 2
Voltar ao índice de exercícios
Copyright Inglês Online | Todos os direitos reservados.
Please log in again.
The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.