Complete os espaços com o adjetivo comparativo correto. Por exemplo, cheaper (para 'cheap') e more beautiful (para 'beautiful').
1. I think Shannon has been dieting. She looks (thin) !
2. Don't buy this book! That one is (good) .
3. Let's take this route. It's (easy) .
4. We should choose a (intelligent) movie. This one is too silly.
5. This knife isn't very sharp. Do you have a (sharp) one?
6. Your dog is really big! Mine is (small) .
7. Why do you want a typewriter? A computer would be (useful) in your office.
8. These fields are so beautiful! Even the grass looks (green) .
Veja as lições: comparação de adjetivos 1 e comparação de adjetivos 2
Voltar ao índice de exercícios
Copyright Inglês Online | Todos os direitos reservados.
Please log in again.
The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.