Complete as frases com: was/were ou wasn't/weren't.
1. - you at the party last night?
- No, I was sick.
2. The weather was great, but the hotel . It was too far from the city.
3. - Where Jack and Mike last night?
- I think Jack was home, but Mike was out.
4. The stores open yesterday because it was a holiday.
5. Last week we had lunch at the new restaurant. The service good, but the food was excellent.
6. - Who was at the door? was it Sarah?
- No, it Sarah, it was her brother.
7. - Tammy and Joanna on time for the meeting this morning.
- Yes, that's because the traffic was really awful.
8. Melissa's hair short last year. It's so long now!
Veja a lição: Passado Simples To Be
Voltar ao índice de exercícios
Copyright Inglês Online | Todos os direitos reservados.