Complete as frases afirmativas e negativas e as perguntas a seguir. Use going to + verbo, e as formas contraídas de "to be": I'm going to do, we're going to go, he's going to leave, etc.
1. There are lots of dark clouds in the sky. (it, rain) .
2. - Do you all want to come to the beach with us?
- Thanks, but we can't. (we, choose) our new house this weekend.
3. - So, what time (we, meet) tomorrow?
- Sorry, (we, not, go) to the theater after all. Our car isn't working very well.
4. (Tyler, ask) Sonia out?
5. Our sales are going very well. (we, make) big money this month.
6. (I, not,shop) at Willow Mall anymore. I was there this morning and the prices were absurd!
7. Yesterday, Tammy decided to buy a new car. (she, go) to a dealership tomorrow.
8. So, what did you decide? (you, join) the club?
Veja a lição: Futuro (be going to)
Voltar ao índice de exercícios
Copyright Inglês Online | Todos os direitos reservados.
Please log in again.
The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.