Complete as frases a seguir com: there is ou there are.
1. a girl over there looking at you.
2. some dogs barking outside.
3. a new toy store downtown.
4. thirty students in my class.
5. a wallet on the table.
6. lots of mosquitoes flying in your soup.
7. a cat in my room.
8. three books on the desk.
Veja as lições: There is, There are Afirmativo e Negativo e There is, There are (Interrogativo)
Voltar ao índice de exercícios
Copyright Inglês Online | Todos os direitos reservados.
Please log in again.
The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.