Preencha os espaços com a opção correta: They're, There are ou Their.
1. Anna and Carl are neighbors. houses are next to each other.
2. three flavors of juice here: orange, lemon and apple.
3. We only have black tea here, but other kinds at the store across the street.
4. James and Taylor are the new students in our class. both from England.
5. Where are your parents? I'd like to use car.
6. Sandra is studying and Tom is sick. not going out tonight.
7. These are our English books. more books on the second floor.
8. - Is this Kat and Jim's car?
- No, car is black, not blue.
Veja as lições: Verbo To Be no Presente Simples Afirmativo, There is, There are Afirmativo e Negativo e Adjetivos Possessivos
Voltar ao índice de exercícios
Copyright Inglês Online | Todos os direitos reservados.