Olá! Aqui vão exercícios para praticar o que foi apresentado na lição Como digo ‘esse aqui’ em inglês. As respostas estão lá no fim.
Como você diria isso em inglês?
(a) Qual ela quer?
(b) Qual carro ele quer?
(c) Eu gosto do azul.
(d) Eles não gostam de casa pequena.
(e) Não comprei as blusas amarelas, mas comprei as verdes.
(f) Que tipo de carro você prefere: os grandes ou os pequenos?
(g) Eu quero esse.
Que sentenças contém erros, e qual é a forma correta?
(a) She doesn’t like the green skirt, but she loved the black.
(b) – That’s my car.
– The small ones?
(c) – Who wants cookies?
– I’d like one, thanks.
(d) – I need to find a pharmacy.
– There’s next to the supermarket.
(e) These are my shirts. The black ones are for parties.
(f) She wants this.
Complete com as palavras corretas:
– There is my daughter near the tree.
– ……………….? I see three girls.
– My daughter is the blond …………….
– Look at this desk! What a mess! Which wallet is yours?
– The brown …………
– Are these keys yours too?
– No, mine are the small …………….
– These shirts are all wrong for me! They aren’t the ………… I bought at the store.
– They aren’t? ………………. did you buy?
– The white ……………. These are yellow, I can’t wear them anywhere.
Exercício 1 (pode haver variações nestas respostas)
(a) Which one does she want?
(b) Which car does he want?
(c) I like the blue one.
(d) They don’t like small houses.
(e) I didn’t buy the yellow blouses, but I bought the green ones.
(f) Which type of car do you prefer: the large ones or the small ones?
(g) I want this one.
(a) …but she loved the black one.
(b) – The small one?
(d) There’s one next to the supermarket.
(f) She wants this one.
(1) Which one, one
(2) one, ones
(3) ones, Which ones, ones
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.